What the NQF means for you?
The National Quality Framework (NQF) for Early Childhood Education
and Care helps ensure your child is given the best possible start in life.
The NQF has new quality standards to improve education and care
across long day care, family day care, preschools, kindergartens and
outside school hours care services.
Benefits for families
• greater individual care and attention for children
• better support for children’s learning and development
• educators with increased skills and qualifications
• improved educator to child ratios in most services
• a new rating system of education and care services.